Compete in SynRace 2.0 for Your Chance to Win the Gold
Did you watch the 2022 Winter Olympics? While the events may be over, we’re launching a new competition inspired by the Games.
SynRace 2.0 is a two-part competition divided into qualifying and final matches according to the Olympic format. The final winner will be chosen and voted based on a points system.
After seeing the enthusiasm for the first SynRace, we are excited to continue to drive engagement in our community channels. That being said, we invite you to participate as contestants in SynRace 2.0!
An exciting series of NFTs featuring Olympic sports awaits you at the podium. Are you excited?!
When? February 25 at 10:00 AM — March 17 at 10:00 AM (UTC)
Where? SynFutures Discord
What’s the prize? Special Edition NFTs
Here are the rules:
Participants need to be heavily engaged in community conversations. SynRace organizers will host different activities and conversations each day throughout the duration of the tournament. Leadership snapshots will be made on the ending day at 12 pm UTC time. Winners will then be voted based on the snapshots.
How to enter:
- Follow SynFutures on Twitter.
- Share the SynRace tweet with the hashtags #SynRace, #crypto & #NFT.
- Join SynFutures’ Discord.
- Post your retweet link in the #synrace-sign-up channel to get a “SynRace 2.0” role.
How the game works:
- Round 1 — “Qualifying Competitions” （10:00 AM, Feb 25–10:00 AM, Mar 7)
The top 100 participants with level 5 Ex. on the Mee6 leadership board will be allowed to go into the next round.
- Round 2 — “Final Match” （10:00 AM, Mar 7–10:00 AM, Mar 17)
The winners will be voted on by all community members. Community members will vote for the participants with level 20 Ex. on Mee6 leadership board. The quality of their messages will be taken into consideration, as well. The top 3 winners will receive a gold, silver and bronze NFT respectively and the participants ranking fourth to tenth (4–10) will receive a SynRace 2.0 NFT. (Voting time: 10:00AM, Mar 17–10:00AM, Mar 20)
- Lucky Round — 10:00 AM, Mar 17
All users with the “SynRace 2.0” role will be able to participate in a lucky draw to win a SynRace 2.0 NFT. 5 NFT rewards are available for this round.
How the rank works:
- Every minute that you’re messaging, you randomly gain between 15 and 25 XP.
- To avoid spamming, earning XP is limited to once a minute per user.
- In the server, you can type “!rank” in the “#synrace-level” to see your rank and level.
How to increase your rank on the Mee6 leadership board:
- Share crypto-related memes in the #general-chat channel.
- Express your thought on crypto-related topics.
- Spot gems and share them with the community.
- Share your community proposal ideas.
- Share your thoughts on the campaign or any project developments ideas.
- Remember that duplicated images/content will be immediately deleted, and the sender will be silenced for 48 hours.
- General gm/gn will not be counted.
- Since there were too many XP channels for the last competition, which caused a lot of unnecessary trouble and misunderstandings, we decided to only use the General Channel as the venue for this activity. All users are required to communicate in English.
- For users who are not familiar with English, we recommend using translation software to express your ideas. Examples: Google Translate, DeepL, or Microsoft Translator.
- Do not use bots to increase your level.
SynFutures is a next-generation derivatives exchange focused on creating an open and trustless derivatives market by enabling trading on any device with proper price feeds. By cultivating a free market and maximizing the variety of tradable assets, SynFutures is lowering the barrier for entry in the derivatives market, creating a more equitable exchange market for digital assets.